No announcement yet.

My first CS strat head pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely a great choice of specs on this one, thanks for the biz Jason!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Very cool. Congrats.

Comment

Very cool guitar...love the paint!!!

Comment

Beautiful, just beautiful!!
          Jackson: DK1
          Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

That is a smokin' guitar!!!! Very cool to see all the different interpretations of the HRF Graphic. And the little things like the ebony stripe and custom fret markers really set it apart.

I have a question...are they doing all HRF graphic guitars with the center line down the back of the body? Did you specify that or is it just how the graphic is done?

The best guitars are the ones like this custom ordered with the personalized details.

Bret
            www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Damn dude that is so sweet looking. Beautiful!!!!!
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by slo100 View Post
                That is a smokin' guitar!!!! Very cool to see all the different interpretations of the HRF Graphic. And the little things like the ebony stripe and custom fret markers really set it apart.

I have a question...are they doing all HRF graphic guitars with the center line down the back of the body? Did you specify that or is it just how the graphic is done?

The best guitars are the ones like this custom ordered with the personalized details.

Bret
                Eldred flames has the back part your talking about.

Regular hot rod flames dont but clarify this before ordering, I did.

Comment

Awesome!
                  My Main Rig:
                  '87 Charvel Model 4A
                  Peavey KB100 amp
                  Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                  '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                  '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                  '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                  '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                  '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Originally posted by slo100 View Post
                    Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    Eldred flames has the back part your talking about.

Regular hot rod flames dont but clarify this before ordering, I did.
                    Right. They'll do whatever you prefer - just be sure to spec it out in the work order, etc. The ones with the "eldred flames" pattern (like AK47's) generally have the stripe. My recent HRF strathead has matching flames on the back, as I spec'd it that way. (...Sorry, I'd post a pic, but ran out of web hosting space, and took down the ones of the back of the guitar.)

Comment

Gotcha. I have an HRF I am pretty happy with so I am not ordering a new one. I was curious as to if that stripe was standard or custom. They were done many different ways over the years.

Regardless...it is a timeless, classic paintjob. Thanks guys!
                      Bret
                      www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

AK,
                        It doesn't suck. Are you shooting bullets with it yet? How does it fire? I'm very curious. That's a nice missile you got there dude.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Green flames... Nice! Cool birdseye figuring on the back of the neck too.

Comment

That's pretty cool and rather a different color setup on the flames. I like it! Nice wood on the neck, too.
                            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I prefer non-recessed myself. But still,it's unique,very cool specs,congrats!

Comment

Congrats. Very cool!

She looks similar to mine.

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                                Ok,

Comment

Working...
                                X