No announcement yet.

My first CS strat head pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Tody if you read the first post I admit to stealing the design from you.

Comment

double post soorry

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        Yes Tody if you read the first post I admit to stealing the design from you.
        I would not call it stealing.

When I ordered my guitar, I was taking the body finish from the 1982 Charvel flyer. HSS, mini toggles and recessed Floyd Rose was not the most typical San Dimas Charvel configuration, but also not uncommon and common with the Ontario Jacksons, and just my favourite. Maybe untypical is the fretboard wood, I choosed Brazilian rosewood. What is really a design of my own is the matching headstock design. It seems, Charvel is now offering it also to other customers, and it's also shown in a catalog. What I also have never seen before mine, is the Custom Shop logo on a Strathead, before I only have seen it on the Jackson pointies, and I asked for it.

I haven't seen an identical one for all the years yet. I don't even know if there's also a totally equal one or not. In the years since I have mine, I have seen similar ones, also some with the same matching headstock graphic, but fretboard wood, pickups configuration, switching or hardware and hardware color were always different.

What would piss me off, is if another manufacturer than Charvel/Jackson, especially one of the many imitators from Asia, would build a similar one.

Comment

love it
          85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

Comment

Working...
          X