No announcement yet.

My first CS strat head pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn!!! That's beautiful!!! Love the color!!!
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Beautiful Ax. I love the wood on the neck. Congrats!

Comment

sweet, i like that alot

Comment

Nice! And I really like the ebony skunk stripe...

Comment

that graphic is bitchin cool!

Comment

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments Matt is shipping it to me today. I will post closer Hi Res pics as soon as the guitar arrives.

Theres things you need to see close up like how the Abalone is greenish at certain angles I requested the inlays were done like this.

If I was in charge of marketing for Charvel this is an example of how to take an 80's brand and make it appealing to todays market not just going after the reeissue NOS market.

I think its really the use of Ebony plus the recessed trem and the small touches like birdseye, ebony skunk stripe and green colored inlays that makes people say "Hey thats definatley a real Charvel but new for this decade!" Not an 80's rehash.

If I was in charge I would offer this guitar with these exact specs as a USA select model the only thing being is which color flames you wanted which background color and the inlay of Abalone would match the color of the flames.

Its sad the CS prices have increased because I think I got more than my moneys worth but wont order another bolt on after the increase I had alot of cool ideas I just have to let go now, if I am going to go out an order another its going to be a full on 1 piece neck thru Charvel strathead.

I also have two CS Jackson on order that I cant wait to show off till they arrive.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

love it-great colors!!

Comment

Total home run....Awesome!
                      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

WOW!!! Very, VERY nice!!!

Congrats!

Comment

Absolutely amazing!!

Do they send out CS orders with Schaller straplocks now or was that by request?

Comment

Killer guitar! Congrats.

Comment

Very cool. Congrats.

Never saw an ebony skunk before. Sweet. And a nice retro touch with the mini-toggles.

Comment

If I was in charge of marketing for Charvel this is an example of how to take an 80's brand and make it appealing to todays market not just going after the reeissue NOS market.

I think its really the use of Ebony plus the recessed trem and the small touches like birdseye, ebony skunk stripe and green colored inlays that makes people say "Hey thats definatley a real Charvel but new for this decade!" Not an 80's rehash.

[/QUOTE]

Right - a recessed trem, or at least a pull up route is a deal breaker to me, and maybe other people who are used to them

I agree that guitar should be used as a flagship for the brand, it's awsome!! and I normally like black guitars w black hardware.

What it really needs, though is a toothpaste logo haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X