Decrease in pointies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decrease in pointies?

Besides v-trems on eBay,has anyone noticed a decrease in inventory on pointies?I just ordered a Ferrari red 2 Hum ,ebony board and OFR.Not many options left when searching other popular music stores.

Charvel no longer make 'production' guitars (i.e. everything is a custom order) which is why there's fewer pointies around....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Decrease in production?

Will they retain their value over time due to supply and demand?V-trms takin' a lickin' on eBay!!

Comment

I doubt it - stores haven't been able to sell pointies for the last 18 months, I can't see them going up in price just because they're not made any more.....you never know though!
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I am currently looking for a current San Dimas in 1 hum or a Star in 1 hum. Getting kinda hard to find now. Jack.

Comment

I opted for the pointy. . being I had an 86 Jackson,I wanted that look. I already have 2 small headstock Strats. When I think of a Charvel/Jackson the pointy is the 1st thing I think of.
            I know its preference,I also liked the N.O.S bridge too over the Floyd.Isnt the Strat head like $30.00 more too?
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
              Isnt the Strat head like $30.00 more too?
              try 10x that
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
              X