Demartini...damn I just hate to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demartini...damn I just hate to ask

Anybody heard anything at all on the WD signature SD's?

I've had depsits on two for maybe a year or so now? I think they were a few hung at Winter NAMM? Geez, I'd just like to hear something. I mean WTF....we're taliking Warren Demartini here not BB King or SRV or Page. I got a boatload of respect for WD but what could possibly be the big hang up? It would probably take less contract negotiating and time to get a "Jesus Christ" signature guitar.

When I talked with him at NAMM it sounded like the pieces were finally falling into place. Jackson had a few on display.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

that reminds me....i'll have to see if the local shop i'd dealt with has theirs.

lol, and we we're supposed to see them by AUGUST?

Comment

If you are talking OFU, they have a NAMM Bomber there...

Comment

yep, i've seen that one and played it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post
            a "Jesus Christ" signature guitar.
            I have one of those......

Comment

Originally posted by LastInLine View Post
              I have one of those......

Don't be silly dood, Jesus Christ only plays a Floyd..no fixed bridges.

Comment

Jesus Christ isn't into floating so he doesn't like floyds. He is old school and he likes to on water, he uses a Maestro trem.

Comment

I'm glad I got mine when I did. One of the lucky ones I suspect. Its gotten mucho play time so you guys waiting, be patient as they are killer. I did swap the pup to a JB and it took it to another level.

Comment

I just talked to Warren. He said they're all stacked up in his garage and he wants to get them all shipped because he can't get his lawn mower out.

I wonder what the hang up is?

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06 View Post
                      that reminds me....i'll have to see if the local shop i'd dealt with has theirs.

lol, and we we're supposed to see them by AUGUST?

Hey, it could happen... It comes every year

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post
                        I just talked to Warren. He said they're all stacked up in his garage and he wants to get them all shipped because he can't get his lawn mower out.

I wonder what the hang up is?
                        Maybe if Warren would stop mowing his damn yard and get someoen else to do it he could of had them finished sooner.

Comment

Warren's got a new Custom Shop pickup in the Seymour Duncan lineup. DeMartini RTM (Rattus Tonus Maximus) pickup here.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

wasn't the pickup one of the issues?
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Might have been. I thought Warren was using JBs, then the Jackson marketing guy said something about the Custom 5, but I guess they weren't happy with it or whatever.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X