Latest acquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest acquisition

This one just arrived Saturday. Nothing earthshattering as many of us own one, but this one is MINE!! Tried to spruce up the pic a little with some props.
    Had been looking for one of these either slightly used or new for a good price. Didn't want to spend any more than $1800.00. My patience paid off when I saw this one only a few hours after it was listed on E-Bay with a B.I.N. of $1599.00, free shipping!! Guitar was listed as used but mint condition. Sent a quick e-mail to the seller to feel him out, liked his response and pulled the trigger. Guitar arrived 2 days later and I couldn't be happier. Looks even better in person. Pretty much dead mint. Changed the strings, plays and sounds awesome.

Congrats. They are really nice guitars. I have played the hell out of mine. Have fun with it.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I looked at that one too, nice grab! i'm jealous..

Comment

Evh

Congrats. . Ya lucky bastard Very very nice. Im telling Vivian Cambell.
        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Excellent. I want one too, black/yellow like that. By the way, I see you have the EVH Flanger, I wanted to pick one up. How does it sound??? Better than say...a Boss Flanger???
          Guitars:
          Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
          1988 Model 2,
          Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
          RR3
          Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
          1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
          2005 SG Special

Comment

That is awesome! I want a black red and white one bad!

Comment

cant go wrong with that guitar...nice price also...

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                Congrats. . Ya lucky bastard Very very nice. Im telling Vivian Cambell.
                Believe me, if there was a Charvel Viv Campbell signature guitar I would already have 3 of them. That Kramer "Night Swan" that he used to endorse never did anything for me.

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
                Excellent. I want one too, black/yellow like that. By the way, I see you have the EVH Flanger, I wanted to pick one up. How does it sound??? Better than say...a Boss Flanger???
                It's still pretty new and I need to play around with it a little more. As far as comparisons to a Boss, I really couldn't say. The "Unchained" switch is very cool.

Comment

That one is my fave. Still trying to get a used one. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                    That one is my fave. Still trying to get a used one. Congrats!
                    All I can say is be patient and keep your eyes open. Sooner or later you'll come across the right one.

Comment

Nice! Congratz.
                      sigpic

Comment

Very cool, isn't that the color EVH buried with Dime?
                        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I believe it is...
                          sigpic

Comment

I like that scheme the best. Nice score...

Yes, the original was buried with Dime...
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

What a great deal --- I'd of been all over that myself -- CHEERS
                              Great Guitar Enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                              X