Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I have what looks like a pieced together Charvel, it has the Fort Worth Plate, but the neck logo is the gold Charvel logo with the three tuners on each side of the logo headstock with Made In USA on it. My question, I'm selling this guitar and a guy is super hot for the neck. Suddenly I feel like I'm going to be taken. How much is one of these necks worth these days?? Hockey headstock, not a strat style. Any help would be great thanks.

The only way to be sure of anything is if you post some good pics. Closeup of the headstock, back of the neck, etc. Shots of the neck heel and the neck pocket, and pics of the back of the guitar with the cavity covers off would help, just in case it's a USA body and only the plate is from an import. You can never be sure without some good pics.

Here's the "how to" for posting pictures if you need it:

Last edited by dg; 03-08-2007, 08:28 PM.

Comment

What DG said. Supply the pics before selling this thing.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Please no solicitations outside the classifieds
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Make sure what you have before you sell -- Good Luck

Comment

Working...
            X