Cross pollination at Fender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross pollination at Fender?

The Music Zoo is a world renowned online guitar store with a deep selection of acoustic guitars, electric guitars, & bass guitars in-stock. Buy guitar amplifiers, effects pedals, guitar pickups, guitar accessories, and guitar parts online now. Authorized dealer for Gibson, Fender, Martin, PRS, Yamaha & Taylor Guitars.

Wow, some of the new Strats are looking more and more like Charvels.

YUCK!!! but i see what you mean.....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

"...created...at customer's request."

Comment

That...

is fugly.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          "...created...at customer's request."
          I see your point. Then of course there was also this from awhile back.

Comment

and that might even be fuglier!

Comment

what a waste of paint.
              -Rick

Comment

If you're a Clapton fan, those "Crash" graphics might seem cool.

I'm sure some of the Fender fans love to hack on the Charvel paint schemes, too. To each his own.

Comment

Hey, it's payback time, Charvel ripped off the Strat overall design since the late '70s after all!

Comment

It did not look THAT bad to me.
                    We can only hope the cross pollination creeps down to the QC levels!!!! God only knows Charvel/Jackson need it BAD.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I like the zebra/tiger guitar. If that was on a Charvel I would like it even more.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

IMO, attaching electrics on a pickguard instead of rear routing is cheaply, and it looks cheaply. Because of this, I don't like guitars with pickguards.

Comment

krike!

Comment

I think its a one-off probably just for MZ. Masterbuilt by Chris Femming. I guess when you build 100 same Strats,its nice to build that sucker.
                            Doesnt look that great,like said with the PG. Too busy,not matching h/s. . its all right but no Charvel.
                            What next a CS Strat Bullseye? They are all in one building now,so anything seems possible.
                            There was a transition recently too.
                            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Why do they do that crap? Nothing cool about either of them...

Comment

Working...
                              X