No announcement yet.

Cross pollination at Fender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the zebra strat. It just needs a Starz bridge. I thought this might be Fender's long term game plan all along, while bringing Charvel's talent on board. I am looking foward to Fender Custom shop, master luthier Eldred's future works, (though this example is a Fleming). I would purchase this example over a relic any day.

I wonder if FMIC plan on any hybrid headstock logos featuring both the Charvel and Fender custom shop logo in the future. You never know what the money machine will dream up.

Comment

I dont give a shit what you guys think, that thing is badass and I want it!!!

Comment

Eh, they both look okay. I wouldn't pay for one, but if you gave either to me, I'd play them.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thats ugly. Fender will always be a Fender, thats why they bought Charvel / Jackson because they couldn't make a guitar that was appealing to the Rock market.

The company i work for does the same thing. When we cant get market share, we buy a company that is.

Comment

That Zebra Strat looks like something that you can get on ebay for $10

Comment

At least from the picture, it looks like a poor job of painting the strips

Anyway I think graphics look better with out a pickguard.

Comment

I wonder if JCMI requires fender to place a sticker on the back of the headstock

Comment

Working...
                X