New Charvels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvels?

There is apparently some BS going on at the Charvel CS in regards to dealers. Does anyone know what that is. I called three dealers to day only to be told they can't take orders at this time? WTF is going on? Anyone?

I think they are goona try and make us buy all the stupid master built and graphic guitars that have been sitting in stores forever in order to free up or justify new orders being made.

Comment

I just placed a new order a week ago and didn't get any push back??
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Are there any charvels (new and old) that have a hard-tail as the bridge? All charvels I've seen so far have only floyd's. Seems like even Jacksons are slowly getting into the hard-tail market. Slowly and reluctantly. The only vintage hard-tail IMO was the RR1T.
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
          Are there any charvels (new and old) that have a hard-tail as the bridge? All charvels I've seen so far have only floyd's. Seems like even Jacksons are slowly getting into the hard-tail market. Slowly and reluctantly. The only vintage hard-tail IMO was the RR1T.
          There was a similar thread on Tracy's site about hardtails. There were several back when, but def. not popular. From what I gather, it's one of the more popular 'fakes' for people to try. I don't even think that Jackson won't do the trad. Charvel hardtail - will they? I don't mean a string-through tun-o-matic - I mean a proper brass hardtail string through bridge.

Comment

sorry for the dumb question what is a hard tail?
            85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

Comment

Originally posted by jonipop View Post
              sorry for the dumb question what is a hard tail?
              a non-trem bridge developed by Fender

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

N.o.s

Are there any charvels (new and old) that have a hard-tail as the bridge? All charvels I've seen so far have only floyd's.
                What about the N.O.S? :
                Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

N.o.s

opps double post,page hung up <deleted>
                  Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Are there any charvels (new and old) that have a hard-tail as the bridge? All charvels I've seen so far have only floyd's.
                    There are a few, but not very much.
                    You'll find a few pics of newer Charvels with hardtails here: http://rz-home.de/~jweber0/charvel/
                    (look for "hardtail" in the bridge-column)
                    Last edited by busdriver; 04-07-2007, 02:07 AM.

Comment

^ WOW! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
                      Sam

Comment

I don't even think that Jackson won't do the trad. Charvel hardtail - will they? I don't mean a string-through tun-o-matic - I mean a proper brass hardtail string through bridge.

The one on the right is a hardtail

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

How...when...my god! Two with the same graphics...simply stunned! Speechless! Awesome! :headbang:
                          Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                            The one on the right is a hardtail

Show off!!

Comment

You want a hardtail, unscrew that bar thingy. Presto, instant hardtail. That wasn't hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X