No announcement yet.

Price for a 2 hum strathead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That candy-apple run really struck me as a great layout/build. Would be interesting to note how many sold how quickly - as well as the other colors that other dealers are doing - and compare the sale times/price to the various graphics created.

I dig some of the graphics, but right now the plane Janes really make sense to me.

Comment

Congrads

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
        He now only has the Pao Ferro.
        Now he doesnt!

Comment

Sold out! Not bad for a run that was slow to get off the ground. Enjoy 'em guys! IMO, if they were all done like these (and at this price point) there would be a lot fewer people complaining about the brand.

Comment

Well Done

Comment

Originally posted by Dolan View Post
              Now he doesnt!
              Man...that Ferro is SWEEEEEET !!

Comment

Sold out? I hadn't heard - cool! That didn't take long.

Comment

These have been arriving one by one, instead of all together. I just received another maple board, get in touch if interested!
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I just spent an hour and a half playing mine. Nice guitar, feels good, sounds even better. The neck pickup did come loose from shipping and I had to remove the strings and bezel and reinstall the pup. Never had that happen before. I decided to install 10's, tuned down to Eb and tweak the Floyd, pickup height, the action and now its where I want it.

I like the ferro fretboard as well. A nice change from the maple boards I'm use to. I do like the idea that someone mentioned swapping the black pups for black and creme. I think that would look pretty cool. Too much black for me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                      He now only has the Pao Ferro.

Congrats!!!!! I just bought another one recently too. Once I made a few adjustments to my new one, I realized rather quickly that it was not ever gonna leave my arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                      X