No announcement yet.

Updated my guitar room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the ones in the hallway too.. nice touch.

and my wife wonders why I needed a 3rd electric guitar. I'll show her these pictures.. it'll either make her appreciate the fact I only have 3 or make her worried that some day I'll have that many..haha.
    DK2M
    Fender Strat (Made in USA)
    Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top

Comment

Where the hell do you put all the cases? Love your collection!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Damn, that is an awesome collection!!!

Comment

Excellent Trace! You can just walk by and pick one up. The secret lies is that they are not in cases under a bed or closet like mine
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaga View Post
            Hahahahaha you even have them hanging in the fucking hallway:ROTF:
            exactly my reaction, They're spilling out the room into the hall!

excellent!
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

If I bring over some of my guitars can I play some of yours?
              I'll wash my hands, no jeans with any metal on them or belt buckles I promise.

Seriously though, I have about 20 nice guitars myself and I still get excited to see collections like yours.

Love the reverse headstock Firebird, that thing is cooler than ice.
              Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
              Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

YES YES YES...That is how a guitar room should look.
                And you can never have too many. Great Collection.

Comment

Nice collection!!! You can tell there are no little future guitar players running around that house.

Comment

unbelieveable collection....

Comment

You Snagged that NEW GMW CAMO! Nice...

Comment

Very Nice Indeed!

Comment

That Charvie white/black bullseye is the shit!
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Congrats to this collection. I´ve asked this before, but once again. Exactly how many of these rooms do you have?

Comment

Love your collection man! Keep the pics coming. Do you know how many guitars you have?
                              Jackson: DK1
                              Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

Originally posted by Rufue View Post
                                Love your collection man! Keep the pics coming. Do you know how many guitars you have?
                                sadly no...I have a rough idea though???
                                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                                X