Updated my guitar room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent collection!
    I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

By far the best collection I've ever seen! Guitars in the hallway-THAT IS SO COOL!

Comment

My biggest problem is what to do with all the cases. What's your solution?

Comment

im selling all but my jackson V and dean c450 (import soloist ripoff....plays great and got it cheap, not worth selling!)

ordering a custom V i designed, so that will have sentimental value regardless

after that it's a crapshoot.....might keep going custom but looking for ultra-deals on ebay but outside of that I dont NEED any more guitars than my #1 player really.

ps: love the collection! but yeah, do you mix it up or do you favor one at a time?

Comment

Wow

That must be what heaven looks like. I'd have to get a second apartment if I had that many guitars.

Oh, can I come over to your house and play?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

THANKS!!! i just showed the wife you're collection,now I'm just nuts,but you're FUCKING CRAZY!!!!LOL!
                www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

I was just over there on this past Saturday.
                  you guys haven't seen shit yet.
                  Trace you need to post a picture of your living room, the entire hallway
                  and your bedroom.
                  Guys, these pics are a fraction of the guitars that are out on display all over his house.
                  I played that new GMW camo (the main reason I went over there so we could compare his to my new one).
                  Killer player, so is the Eldred flames strat and a few others that I played while I was there.
                  I can imagine walking into Tracys house for the first time must feel similar to what a sex addict experiences when he walks into an adult film store for the first time.
                  Sex everywhere you look.
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

T~

Nice job on the collection. I'm only at 15 but finding lefties are a lot harder. I did just get a 1988 Jackson Strat-style which I can't wait to get. My next thing is to document all my guitars and stop my insurance co. to get these things insured. Which by the way is a good question. How do you evaluate a vintage guitar like this. Would you use the price you bought it at or what the current market might be?

joe...
                    www.godwentpunk.com
                    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Love that black and yellow star!!
                      Light Lies Trailer
                      www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
                      www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

that makes me sick...what a waste

Comment

Nice collection man.... I have 17 guitars.... 4 Charvels, 1 Wayne, 4 Jacksons, 1 Peavey, 1 Schecter, 1 Brian Moore, 1 fender, 2 ESP, 1 Dean, and 1 Washburn. I will try to get some pics up soon! I really enjoy seeing everyones collections!
                          Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Guitarroom!? That's the spirit!

Comment

Originally posted by taxistationary View Post
                              that makes me sick...what a waste
                              What are you jealous? Nice collection once again and he plays all of them!
                              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

that's an awesome room, Tracy. I want to do something similar with my meagre collection, but the wife's not down with it. I need to show her your pics so she'll appreciate how much nicer it makes the house look

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                                What are you jealous? Nice collection once again and he plays all of them!
                                sure. I heard that Tracy is actually 14 & his mum bought them all after he threw a tantrum in Guitar Central last week. He doesn't actually play guitar, he plays 2nd oboe in the school band. But that guy in My Chemical Romance plays guitar, so little Trace wanted one too
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X