No announcement yet.

Updated my guitar room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! A very diverse, nicely displayed collection. Who needs catalogs?

Comment

Originally posted by BYeh1 View Post
      Amazing, I counted 168 guitars on Tracy's website... assuming $2,000 each thats $336,000 worth of guitars, impressive indeed.

I'm curious, Tracy what do you do for a living? Always interested in learning how to improve myself, you've obviously been doing something
      right...

If its 168...by the time he puts on new strings, and cleans a batch...
      its 16 months later, and its time to put on new strings again, without
      ever playing them!! And the circle continues ... Good God! I want that problem...

Comment

my favorite is that in the corner inthe second pic,reverse headstock,1 pikup,floyd and a kind of blood finishes.anyway congrats for you collection

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
          If its 168...by the time he puts on new strings, and cleans a batch...
          its 16 months later, and its time to put on new strings again, without
          ever playing them!! And the circle continues ... Good God! I want that problem...
          yeah changing strings is a bitch but I do them in batches....
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

168! That´s a lot. I´d be happy if I could afford 168 packs of strings - but I can´t.

Comment

168 packets of strings? that money could easily on...another charvel!!

Comment

Working...
              X