No announcement yet.

Grover Jackson Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I petty much feel like everyone else here, I wouldn't pay that much for these guitars, but I did play a few of them and they are great guitars, but overpriced

Comment

FMIC/JCMI = Insanity The marketing group has gone off the deep end. I'd like to be in the break room at JCMI during break and hear the conversations. "You know, they are selling these for Whaaaaah $. Man, I hope I get a raise and a bonus this year"
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        I don't really care for them to begin with - those would have to be my some of my least favorite finishes. But if they're only $10,000 I might have to pick up a few and have them refinished satin black.
        +1 on most of those finishes..yuck. I have talked with a couple of dealers about price and they're going for the low 7K range...still double their worth as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
          +1 on most of those finishes..yuck. I have talked with a couple of dealers about price and they're going for the low 7K range...still double their worth as far as i'm concerned.
          You mean they are PRICED in the $7k range. What they will go for is a whole other ballgame.
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
            You mean they are PRICED in the $7k range. What they will go for is a whole other ballgame.
            Some jackwad somwhere with too much money and very little common sense will remember the days he wore spandex and headbanged to 80s metal and will fork out the $6k or $7k.
            Then when he realizes he can't play a lick will put them on evilbay or in consignment at the local store.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
              Some jackwad somwhere with too much money and very little common sense will remember the days he wore spandex and headbanged to 80s metal and will fork out the $6k or $7k.
              Then when he realizes he can't play a lick will put them on evilbay or in consignment at the local store.
              Yeah, if only the guitar came with a spandex jumpsuit and a wig, Id be all over it.

Comment

Working...
              X