No announcement yet.

The coolest Charvie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is intersted... One Flight Up Guitars had a tollkeeper for sale (about $3,000 or so) a few months back.
    Can someone tell me how to post photos...I have a group shot of #7199 with his three older (two pointy, one reverse pointy) plain jane brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by buzliteyear View Post
      That guitar (#7199) is owned by me, and formally owned by JCF member DANASTAS...It is everything I have ever dreamed a strathead charvel would be...I would love to get one of his "color" brothers. Mr. Learn, those are sweet graphics indeed.
      Thanks Buz,
      It is one of my fave Charvels too! I was down visiting Jason at Drumcity last week and was hoping to see one, but they were all gone.
      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
        Wanking does make some people blind, you know. Have you been at it again, Nortie?
        REALLY????
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Killer art work. looks like something my father in law did awhile ago on a friends dinky. i agree. it needs a pointy head stock. IMO

Comment

Buzz!, call me when the little tyke comes along!
            Are you playing that thing like crazy?

I have to say, the new Charvels are great players, this one had a great profile on the neck. A damn shame they mothballed the brand. What the f%$3 are they thinking?

I still love the EVH AS most. I hope they don't retire the pickup. I'd love to see this Mike Learn's graphic on a guitar with EVH specs.

Comment

That paint job kicks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                Thanks Buz,
                It is one of my fave Charvels too! I was down visiting Jason at Drumcity last week and was hoping to see one, but they were all gone.
                Mike..you're doing a Charvie /Tele /rev /pointed in blue Celtic skulls for me...tell them to hurry up and send it to you! haha

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
                  Mike..you're doing a Charvie /Tele /rev /pointed in blue Celtic skulls for me...tell them to hurry up and send it to you! haha
                  I just finished it. It will be shipping back in the next day or so. I did it on the web cam on my site too. You could have watched the entire process.
                  Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                  http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Awesome! Thanks dude, you really do great work! I've got a few with your mark on them..

Comment

That paintjob is friggin' wicked! Very nice work!

Just curious, what'd that cost to paint?
                      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I can see the pictures now
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Now that is killer!

Comment

Please would you tell me what brand of tremolo bridge the displayed guitar has? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by alfredpotter View Post
                              Please would you tell me what brand of tremolo bridge the displayed guitar has? Thanks!
                              OFR in black finish!
                              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Excellent! One of the coolest indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X