83 Muttastic Flat-top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 83 Muttastic Flat-top

I finally got one. 83 body, originally single hum, vol and v-trim. Added neck p/up, vol, tone and floyd. Added neck-Both the body and neck are a couple of months apart. Neck is also scalloped from the 10th fret and up. (Very light scallop) Pickups are a Duncan Dist. double creme early 80's and a Dimarzio PAF double creme early 80's I believe. I had to wait a couple of weeks to get the double creme's nothing else would work for me on this on. Enjoy. Thanks Mike for the guitar and to Jay & Monte for the p/ups.

Last edited by charveljunkie; 07-08-2007, 04:15 PM.

I love that one.Two volume and 1 tone?I like the layout.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Sweet one, Tony! It's a classic. Awesome to find one with the mods so many of us would want, but would feel guilty even talking about. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks guys-dg naw no big deal with mod talk-my dream would be to find a pre pro flat-top with a single hum, vol and a floyd mod
        Last edited by charveljunkie; 07-09-2007, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Love it, scalloping rules! I'm not sure the toggle placement would work for me but the rest of it does! Nice job!
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Sweet flametop on that. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
              Love it, scalloping rules! I'm not sure the toggle placement would work for me but the rest of it does! Nice job!
              I was thinking the same but actually its in a great place-just a flick of a finger and you are there

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                Sweet flametop on that. Congrats.
                Thanks-yeah wanted one for years-gotta love that flame!!

Comment

Working...
                X