~ L@@K at this Charvel that Vai played in Alcatrazz ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    Is that an Alcatrazz Malmsteen-era tune? Sounded like Vai was burning some YJM licks in there.
    That's almost blasphemous...

Yes.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If you don't own Alcatrazz No Parole From Rock & Roll or Live Sentence, you're WRONG! Live Sentence has to be one of the best live albums ever created.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      That's almost blasphemous...

Yes.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If you don't own Alcatrazz No Parole From Rock & Roll or Live Sentence, you're WRONG! Live Sentence has to be one of the best live albums ever created.
      Interesting thing about that video... the strat Yngwie's using in that video doesn't have a scalloped fretboard.

...Which I guess is why he chose to destroy it!

Comment

The vocals on that video were much better - getting away from Graham was a good thing.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hey they stole that lick from Rainbow, well part of it anyway!!!

Ritchie's playing still is awsome to me even after hearing all the shredders that came after

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
            Hey they stole that lick from Rainbow, well part of it anyway!!!

Ritchie's playing still is awsome to me even after hearing all the shredders that came after
            Alcatrazz/YJM/Rainbow have a lot in common and the fact that WingWay was a huge Ritchie fan...

And Straight/Live Between the Eyes was an awesome tour!
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yngwie J

My friend had his school pix taken with an Alactrazz "NO Parole" shirt in 6th grade.
              Last edited by ADR; 07-17-2007, 07:07 AM.
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
              X