No announcement yet.

Neal's Music B/Y EVH????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guitar is 100%.. I have had many good deals with Neal - You need to be careful will anyone selling guitars- Remember they are selling them so they might not research too much about what they might be selling or what they think they are selling.. That burden is on the buyer - It would be great the other way - Again Neal has had some real extreme guitars and I missed a couple D'OH... he has had some ??? also but it is up to the buyer - isn't it???

Cheers All

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
      Didn't the one on VHII (and, hence, the one lying in the ground) have a black headstock?
      Yeah it did -- But Ed loved to tweak his guitars and he changed out the neck, pickups and electronics many times..

Comment

Great video clip. THANKS for posting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
          Be very careful when dealing with Neal Shelton. A well known liar, crook and outright douche if there ever was one.

Don't believe anything he says that you cannot verify.

Buyer beware with this guy.
          Over the past dozen years I have seem so many fake and misrepresented "vintage" Charvels advertised by Neal it's ridiculous. When you catch him with something blatantly misreprested, he plays dumb. The guy is no dummy, he knows exactly what is and isn't a real Charvel. He preys on people without enough knowledge to know fake from real. I wouldn't touch this guitar period.

Comment

I'm sure there are a few floating around out there and I don't doubt EVH's statement that the guitar in Dime's casket was THE guitar. I seem to remember seeing an old Saturday Night live and one of the musical guests, maybe Rick James (bitch), had a guitar player who had a B & Y Charvel as well and I doubt that that was the same guitar.

Comment

Eddie owned a couple B&Y guitars- The one he used most is with Dime RIP. The one Neal has was given away by Eddie soon after her recieved it from Grover, but Eddie did use it in a video for a TV exclusive prior to gving it away.
              There are many others out there, and Rick James did use one on stage, but these were not owned or played by Eddie. The one Neal has is well documented and is the guitar Eddie gave away.
              Every deal I have done with Neil has been 100% and he even gave me some extras in the cases..
              Last edited by Hossman; 08-21-2007, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Only vid I found at youtube was this:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0KfcYhXac

Doe's anybody know's where to find the "real" video?

Lucifer

Comment

wow, that video is wrong on many levels. i like when they ask ed if he hangs out with groupies. sheesh..... busted!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
                    Over the past dozen years I have seem so many fake and misrepresented "vintage" Charvels advertised by Neal it's ridiculous. When you catch him with something blatantly misreprested, he plays dumb. The guy is no dummy, he knows exactly what is and isn't a real Charvel. He preys on people without enough knowledge to know fake from real. I wouldn't touch this guitar period.

I can attest to that as well. When Neal is buying from you, you have nothing special. When he is selling to you it is worth its weight in gold. Just my own experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X