Boat anchor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
    thanks guys and to answer a few questions - she is made from a solid piece of birdseye maple hence the weight and yes the salmon pink Start Head is number 1217!

cheers

Wow...so if you ever want to part with 'ol 1217 give me a shout, and I'll try to figure out a way to keep my Mrs. from finding out about it

Those are two real beauties you've got there!

jim
    Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Not bad for $thirty-five hunnie.
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

nothing lights me up more than solid quilt maple guitars.

fucking cool axe man!
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Hi gtrbuyer,
          A fantastic guitar as usual.
          I would love to find even the guitars you pass on as every guitar is fantastic.
          How many guitars are in your collection so far?
          This is a realy great sight.

www.usacharvels.com Great Charvel site

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
            i opened this thread hoping to see the ever-elusive "boat anchor graphic" san dimas
            That's what I was thinking-lol, he probably has it already, just hasn't found it yet in the pile in the garage.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Heavy?? That aint heavy...try this Walnut Carvin at 16.4 lbs !!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
                Joking with the guys on another board that this has to be the coolest looking boat anchor! Say hello to my newest addition, a 1982 Charvel Strat weighing in at a whopping 10.2 lbs!!!!!!

Hope you didn't pay too much for it. I know that guitar, built project parts mutt. Not even a Charvel neck.

Comment

Oh Shit!!
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    That's what I was thinking-lol, he probably has it already, just hasn't found it yet in the pile in the garage.
                    +1:ROTF:
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
                      Hope you didn't pay too much for it. I know that guitar, built project parts mutt. Not even a Charvel neck.
                      Please explain, I remeber seeing it on Ebay and thinking it looked too good but Tracie really knows his Charvels so I figure it was good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                        Please explain, I remeber seeing it on Ebay and thinking it looked too good but Tracie really knows his Charvels so I figure it was good to go.
                        lol..yeah please tell me what I am missing...the guitar looks ALL good to me! but then again what do I know.....
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

a friend of mine have a guitar like your,it's a beautiful guitar to play

Comment

Working...
                          X