Charvel and Tina Turner Band 1985

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel and Tina Turner Band 1985

Sorry if this is a repost. I have this on DVD (SNL Musical Performances) and got a kick out of it. Anyone know who the guitar player is? Cool guitar. There are a couple of other Charvel performances on there I hope to post, as well.
    George

More pics here--

(click on page numbers under photo)
    George

I love that axe! Thought it was very cool since I originally saw it in the video for It's Only Love, back in the 80s:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Seriously thought about having one done just like it, but with a Floyd and strathead.

Comment

Is the black SH Adams play a Charvel too? I can't tell.
      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

RICHARD Z.maybe the guy in the picture??
        Last edited by j4vice; 07-20-2007, 11:30 PM.
        JvicE

Comment

That...my friends... is #2556 The Black Demon...and it is a badass. It was often seen with Bryan Adams...but I believe it was actually owned by Bryan's guitar player Keith Scott.

Somewhere along the line...it became a non-pickguard 1 hum 2 singles configuration. It is currently owned by Mike Hickey.

Mike should be along to give the details.

Comment

I think it is James Ralston?
            Last edited by j4vice; 07-20-2007, 11:30 PM.
            JvicE

Comment

Thanks for the pic, it really is a beaut.
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

i love that classic 80's guitar tone........ that the guy with the white guitar.
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

oooOOOooo
                  Last edited by j4vice; 08-07-2009, 03:27 AM.
                  JvicE

Comment

Working...
                  X