Did I get a good deal on this charvei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I get a good deal on this charvei

Hi guys havent been around here in quite a while but I figured since I just picked this charvie up maybe it would be a good time to heade back to the boards.I have owned alot of jacksons but this will be my first charvel.Hopefully it will be a good as you guys say they are.here are some photos

I don't like the NOS trems but yeah I would say you got a good deal. You will love it.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

yeah they got sold sold 3 of them all went pretty cheap. I was looking at floyding one but i got something else instead....

Comment

Looks like a good deal to me.

Comment

The "fading" he refers to on the headstock is probably clearcoat lifting that a lot of these had, unfortunately. Hard to beat the price, though. Good luck with it, and I hope it's a kickass player!

Comment

not my style but i would say good deal

Comment

Hmmm, another one with headstock blemish. Good score btw, great price.
              Good luck with it.Im a NOS bridge guy, youll love the sustain and Duncan "Custom 5"
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I'll be looking for one of these with a maple board as soon as I sell my Strat. That seems to be a reasonable price.

Comment

I'd say it's a good deal. Great looking guitar at a fair price.

Comment

Yeah, he got it for 50% what it was new.
                    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Thanks guys getting a little nervous because I Paid for the guitar 3 days ago and I havent heard from this person.My friend is a luthier so I was planning on having it floyded if I cant stand the original trem he will do the work for half what a regular luthier would do it for.red is not rally my color but something kinda grabbed me about the guitar.

Comment

if you could be so kind, please report back at your earliest convenience on whether the seller does or does not contact you. i have a vested interest in finding this out! lol
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Im sure he will doesnt seem like he has a bad reputation on ebay.Just get jumpy when i dont here from sellers.did you pick up one of the other guitars seventhson?

Comment

I was wondering who snagged that, good score man.
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                            X