No announcement yet.

Did I get a good deal on this charvei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he got them all from Brian Goff's Bizarre Guitars. I was looking at them when Brian had them. He had a couple Stars - if I remember right, I was looking at a blue single-hum with a traditional bridge, but I just couldn't do it because of the bridge. It's either gotta be a Floyd or a t-o-m. I've just never had good luck with anything else. Nice guitar - good score!

Comment

3 days and still no word from the seller??

Comment

Some Sellers just do not communicate. Some just ship the stuff out and not bother with the communication. I would wait it out for at least 5-7 working days, then start to get concerned. Have you attempted to contact the Seller? Maybe they are out of town, like on a camping trip or something?
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Im not super worried I got burned a few years ago for a les paul custom.I lost 2000.00 on the deal so now when I get no response from sellers I get a little nervy.As a seller I know there are times when I cant answer every email because at times I have up to 40 auctions going at once.

Comment

just heard from him.shipped yesterday.Ill post pics when the guitar comes on thursday.

Comment

I think you got a great deal!

Comment

Beautiful guitar. Just needs an OFR (as you already stated)!

Comment

Nice guitar, but what's the point of opening another thread for the same guitar? you could have posted your pics in this one.

Sam

Comment

Working...
                  X