No announcement yet.

What is this worth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get a floyd on it with minimal damage to the top . just a couple of hole plugs that can be stained to a close match or maybe even black would look better .
    personal value is the only thing that matters in some cases .
    And yes I guess I would buy a new charvel for 500.00 cause theres always some chump willing to pay 1000.00 for it .
    customizing guitars to fit personal taste is something alot of people do . Maybe you don't cause your gonna sell yours for the next cool looking guitar you see.
    I've got a gibson custom shop 58 ri that I sanded the finish off the neck . Did it kill the resale ? Yes , does it matter ? No cause I'm not gonna sell it EVER.
    I can see as long as my opinion differs from those on this board I'm just wasting my time . so see ya.
    Oh btw I just sold a dk1 for 200 more that I paid for it . so i do know a little about buying and selling guitars.

Comment

Shouldn't you be doing homework?....
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by splatter View Post
        I can get a floyd on it with minimal damage to the top . just a couple of hole plugs that can be stained to a close match or maybe even black would look better .
        personal value is the only thing that matters in some cases .
        And yes I guess I would buy a new charvel for 500.00 cause theres always some chump willing to pay 1000.00 for it .
        customizing guitars to fit personal taste is something alot of people do . Maybe you don't cause your gonna sell yours for the next cool looking guitar you see.
        I've got a gibson custom shop 58 ri that I sanded the finish off the neck . Did it kill the resale ? Yes , does it matter ? No cause I'm not gonna sell it EVER.
        I can see as long as my opinion differs from those on this board I'm just wasting my time . so see ya.
        Oh btw I just sold a dk1 for 200 more that I paid for it . so i do know a little about buying and selling guitars.
        Hey dude. You paid too much for the guitar. Dont get all pissy. Just play it and get prepared to take it in the shorts when you decide to sell it.

Comment

N00b Wars!
          Scott

Comment

So you found a bigger idiot... proves nothing. Them kind is everywhere.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
            -Rick

Comment

Working...
            X