No announcement yet.

25th Anniv Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own #56 in cherry sunburst and, thanks to Neilli, #96, the only Blue 25th now belongs to a good friend of mine until I can afford to buy it off him!!
    I have to say that my 25th is probably one of the best guitars that I have ever played, everything is just fantastic, especially the fretwork. Here's a few shot's that I took when I had both guitars together. Luckily, I can borrow the Blue one whenever I feel the need to play it.

Cheers
    Steve

Comment

Strangely, the blue one looks much better in Steve's pics than it did in mine! Still, that's having a decent camera and knowing what you're doing :ROTF:
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
        Strangely, the blue one looks much better in Steve's pics than it did in mine! Still, that's having a decent camera and knowing what you're doing :ROTF:
        You reckon mate, I haven't a clue what I'm doing with my box brownie!!!!!!!

Comment

I had one. Great guitar and well worth the price I sold mine for. You can get one for under 1500 on ebay from time to time. It is a great sounding guitar with a pleasant, familiar neck. It does not feel retro, it feels new and that is good.
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

The blue is bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by shreder88 View Post
              The blue is bad ass.
              Yeah, it just sh*ts all over the other anni colors..like "look at ME!!" No offense to anyone that owns them....

Comment

what happened to my final 25th anny thread? I was quite the unhumble opinionated headache, but i looked so ready to be the poster boy at Matt's in Mass. with chuckles at Matt's cool store. I didn't think it felt fender really at all, but i really don't know what anything feels like anymore-lol
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

oh yeah! That is one thing that has stopped me from getting one. I have enough single hums already. Yours is killer now Mr G!

Comment

forgot to ask, what pup did you choose Doug?

Comment

I put in a matching set of WB Reverends that sound killer...
                      Originally posted by thenine View Post
                      forgot to ask, what pup did you choose Doug?

Comment

I totally love that blue one, and would not mind that one in my collection.

Comment

Working...
                        X