jake e lee's red charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jake e lee's red charvel

does anybody have any pics of jake e lee's red charvel, i remember it had a single hum (i think) and a mirror pickgaurd, it's an early one.....

thanks
    jon

holdsworth, i believe. it was a burgundyish color with that mirror guard that you mentioned.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

any pics?

and did it have a vintage trem on it?

thanks
      jon

Comment

Here you go.

Comment

perfect, thank you very much

now to save the pics so i don't have to do this again......

thanks again

jon

Comment

I remember the first pic, but I don't think I have seen the second one. He had some nice guitars!

Comment

The second pic I think was from a Kerrang photo shoot for the Donington 1984 edition.

Comment

his white single hum and his blue/purple ones were cool too!! being listening to jake era ozzy a lot lately. he wrote some damn good songs, and was such a good performer with ozzy, muh better than zakk or randy imo for stage presence and persona

Comment

I don't think Jake gets nearly the props he deserves. He had stage presence for days, and nailed the Randy stuff way better than Zakk does, IMO...
                  some of the stuff he pulled off without a tremolo still amazes me.

Comment

Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                    I don't think Jake gets nearly the props he deserves. He had stage presence for days, and nailed the Randy stuff way better than Zakk does, IMO...
                    some of the stuff he pulled off without a tremolo still amazes me.
                    My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Working...
                    X