No announcement yet.

My '84 in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had a SIGNATURE Randy Rhoads she would have already have taken her clothes
    off to do your ROCK love machine!

Cool Charvie! Yup, the headstock and strap do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
      If you had a SIGNATURE Randy Rhoads she would have already have taken her clothes
      off to do your ROCK love machine!

Cool Charvie! Yup, the headstock and strap do it!
      The old Ripper makes some references to Chicago areas in his reviews. He might be from around here.

Comment

Yeah that's right!!! ;-)
        RATT RULES!

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
          Everything, the guitar, the lady, the environment....all of which looks as your having some good fun. I noticed you were doing some tapping in the pic........what song if you remember?
          Ya know, I'm WAY to old to be a technical musician. I decided that fluff was fine as long as everyone is having fun. So, yeah, we're having fun. I don't have to sit there and concentrate on my guitar parts 100% of the time. And to be honest, when I see other cover bands where the musician and vocals are spot on, they get minimal applaud because of their song choice, there's really not a demand for Kansas anymore. We'll play Mickey by Toni Basel and we'll have drunken woman on stage with us shaking things I've only seen in movies and it get's crazy out of hand.

As for the solo, I was doing some AC/DC song--there is still a demand for that

pjg: I used to practice at Good Times and played at some clubs by you. One was Damito Times and the other was Lunar Brewerly.

joe...
          Last edited by GodWentPUNK; 02-01-2008, 11:54 PM.
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK View Post
            pjg: I used to practice at Good Times and played at some clubs by you. One was Damito Times and the other was Lunar Brewerly.

joe...
            Do you make it back there at all? Both Lunar and DeMito are staggering distance from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by pjg View Post
              Do you make it back there at all? Both Lunar and DeMito are staggering distance from my house.
              We don't play those places anymore but we do play in Lombard at JT's Porch. We have a show there in early May

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
              X