Why Just Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Just Why

Is fugly in? Somebody at Charvel needs a good kick in the sac. Another nice guitar destroyed.

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

WTF is that graphic suppose to be?
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

WTF? Is it pick on "tele" year?

Of course, I like crackles so what the hell do I know-
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Wow... just wow.

Comment

That looks like something from the 70's. You know, like one of those trippy graphics going across your TV screen from "The Electric Company."

You know...HEEEEEY YOOOOOU GUUUUYS!!!
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
            WTF is that graphic suppose to be?
            The tip of a kitchen knife. With double binding.
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
              That looks like something from the 70's. You know, like one of those trippy graphics going across your TV screen from "The Electric Company."

You know...HEEEEEY YOOOOOU GUUUUYS!!!
              I was thinking the same thing. It reminds me of the colors my mom had in the kitchen back in the '70s. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Recessed Floyd, no tone control, gold rings, back bevel. Can't tell if it has a forearm bevel, the Rosewood fingerboard and skunk stripe I could do without. Overall, I dig it.
                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Don't blame Charvel. That was custom ordered by the guys at the Music Zoo.

I love that those guys have been promoting the Charvel brand in a major way, like their "natural" series, the metalflake runs, etc. But holy smokes they have also shown some ugly-ass tastes with nasty old-school graphics that were never popular to begin with. Even "back in the day". Schematic graphic, eagle on Star, guitars with intentionally mis-matched hardware, black pickups with cream rings.

They've done some great guitars. Major props for that. But they've also done more than their fair share that were well off target. Seems like about one in ten of their orders gets hit with an ugly stick. ...I suppose in the grand scheme of things, that may not be bad odds.

Comment

gumby...
                    www.godwentpunk.com
                    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Im willing to bet dudes at the music zoo are big journey fans.

Comment

Kind of reminds me of the old Houston Astro's uniforms

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                          guitars with intentionally mis-matched hardware, black pickups with cream rings.
                          I noticed that too. I actually didn't buy one of their guitars for that very reason. If I'm going to spend $2k+, I don't want to have to buy new hardware as well.

I guess I really didn't think about the MZ guys ordering those particular graphics,colors, and odd-balls. Maybe I should ask Tommy what he's thinking. Oh well, his problem not mine.
                          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

that is pretty fugly. I like the idea but the graphic stinks.

Comment

These are both guitars that are direct nods to a pre-pro photo album that Charvel Mfg. distributed to dealers and potential dealers circa 1980-1981. Rob Witte had the entire thing posted at one point but since the demise of his site, I don't know if it exists anywhere online.

Look here and see that MZ has a copy and is using it as a guide:

www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Working...
                              X