Charvel web site/ video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel web site/ video

I was just checking out the video over on the Charvel site and it appears to me that some of what was there a couple of weeks ago has been edited out. 3 piece body blanks? I wonder why?

Wasn't there a thread in the general J/C area with pics of 3 piece Charvel bodies?
    I don't see it there anymore, but I could have sworn it was there at 1 time...

Comment

It was before the thread her on the JCF. Maybe they are spying?

Comment

It's a conspiracy!

Oh, brother.
        Last edited by shreddermon; 05-07-2008, 09:59 AM.

Comment

There was a thread from a couple pictures I got from a friend (non board member). Long story short he yanked the pics, and had Toejam kill the thread. The pictures did NOT contain pictures of any blanks, at least that I noticed. I do agree now people will say it's conspiracy that they didn't want us to know with three piece bodies but hey, what doesn't set a bitch storm in motion anymore? Oh, did I mention the necks had black binding on some ebony boards?

Comment

IIRC, those were supposed to list under $1000.
            I figured if they paid retail for the parts on them, they would save $30 on the Ping Floyd, say $10 for the 3 piece body and $30 if they used a flat sawn neck. Maybe they have a single acting truss rod that'll save $10. They are supposed to have real Duncans, so no savings there.
            Total savings = under $100.

Comment

My comment was in jest! I could careless if a body is 2 or 3 pieces as long as it isn't a boat anchor and gives great tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                It was before the thread her on the JCF. Maybe they are spying?

Maybe they are spying? I thought that there were several guys on this forum who work at Jackson/Charvel.

That's what I was told anyway....

Am I wrong?
                Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
                  Maybe they are spying? I thought that there were several guys on this forum who work at Jackson/Charvel.

That's what I was told anyway....

Am I wrong?
                  Nope, I think you are right on. They will change them to 5 piece blanks now, with no pictures
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                  X