Simply Awesome Charvel Graphic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Awesome Charvel Graphic!

Matt, I hope you don't mind that I copied this from the dealer section, but I just had to comment on one of the coolest graphics I've seen on this site! If I wasn't broker than a broke dick dawg, I'd damn sure own this puppy! Hey, would you take my son or two ex-wives in trade?

Seriously, this is a jewel! Bet it doesn't stay in your store a week!
    "POOP"

I saw that graphic on an XTRR that Matt had awhile ago and thought it was badass.

Comment

That graphic is too loud for my taste, but I love the matching headstock and that birdseye maple neck is awesome.

Comment

Why does that remind me of Willy Wonka? Hmm I need some candy now!

Comment

It's cool for a few seconds until I get a headache.
          Reminds me of Romper Room.

Comment

Awesome graphic. Would look even better with a different color scheme, though.

Comment

I love the graphic.

I was thinking of customizing one like that. In fact, I took some Op-Art (which is what this is, by the way) and put it on the old Guitar Generator and then pasted it to the generator thread.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                Awesome graphic. Would look even better with a different color scheme, though.
                I'm not a fan of swirls, bit I like this color scheme better

Comment

The green and red hurts my eyes...the b&w isn't too bad.
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I think I just had a seizure!
                    www.JerryRobison.com
                    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Working...
                    X