After seeing this mock up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After seeing this mock up

How do you guys think it would look as a HSS?
    or for a better term a maple boarded, floyded JAKE?
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Well I like the idea, even if no-one else does Mind you, I'd like it as it is as well....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I love it too, Have always wanted a Jake style Charvel, but with a floyd... Send a petition to Charvel, I`m praying this is in the next batch of colors.

By the way, This is my first eva post!! Hi all.
      www.vendetta-theband.com
      www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Is a white strat style Charvel considered artist similar (to Jake's)? Just kidding!!!

Comment

Artist similar? Jake's white/Blk PG is a Fender Stratocaster w/Charvel logo.So what's the problem. . .there are app 10 billion white Strats/Blk PG/RW boards.
          Ever notice that his "Charvel" has a bullet truss rod and can be adjusted from the headstock. . .not a Charvel neck.

I know I can convert a Mex Strat (pool route) over to a Jake Replica for hundreds less,and get exactly what I want.
          Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Y'know, they DO read these boards, and if you're going to refer to this type of thing as a "Jake", "Jake-style", or any other known artist, they're going to say "NO" based on that.

Fuckin stop with the damn artist attachments and you might actually get this shit passed once in a damn while.

Yeah I wanna see a white model instead of the black for the next go-round, but it's most likely NOT going to happen if everyone keeps saying "oh, yeah, like Jake's Strat or Adrian Smith's Jackson".

Shit people, do I have to do ALL the damn thinking??
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Y'know, they DO read these boards, and if you're going to refer to this type of thing as a "Jake", "Jake-style", or any other known artist, they're going to say "NO" based on that.

Fuckin stop with the damn artist attachments and you might actually get this shit passed once in a damn while.

Yeah I wanna see a white model instead of the black for the next go-round, but it's most likely NOT going to happen if everyone keeps saying "oh, yeah, like Jake's Strat or Adrian Smith's Jackson".

I was thinking the same thing.:ROTF:

Comment

Put some black stripes on it and what have you got? shhh... dont mention the name! :idea:

Seriously though, All I really meant was wouldnt it be great to have a white SoCal, I know full well what a Jake E Lee Strat looks like... blah blah bullet truss rod, blah blah.. Reverse angled pickups etc. I should know as I stood 15 foot from the real deal in 84 at the City Hall Newcastle.

So... 1 vote for the SoCal in white please
                www.vendetta-theband.com
                www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

NO PROB,
                  Hey CHARVEL me and a few others want a WHITE,HSS,USA PRODUCTION So-Cal
                  If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
                  X