Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren Demartini Models - How many of each model made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Demartini Models - How many of each model made?

does anyone know how many of the current warren demartini models were made? i just bought a blood drip and wanted to know how many of the blood drip models have been made. is it a really low production run?

You could probably look back in time to some older posts and see if there is a thread about this subject. I had a trawl through to find out about my EVH Art series model (Wanted to read some old reviews and stuff)
    BTW - My serial number is 0691 on the yellow & Black version, I`m also wondering how many of each EVH Art series production guitars they made?

Does anyone here know about this stuff?

whats the number on the backplate on your Blood drip Demartini?
    www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Originally posted by moanjam View Post
      does anyone know how many of the current warren demartini models were made? i just bought a blood drip and wanted to know how many of the blood drip models have been made. is it a really low production run?

Greetings! The Warren DeMartini model's are not "Limited". They are an active Artist Signature Model. We will continue to make them for the foreseeable future. BTW, they are killer guitars. They look, sound and play great. The pickup is awesome...

Jam Away!

Comment

Just my opinion...but it looks like there are at least 3K ART series out
        there in each color scheme. 9,000 to 11,000 made imo. That means
        NO COLLECTIVITY AT ALL! They should be going for around $900
        in 10 years! Warren D's? At least 200 out there...im guessing though...

Comment

I love my demartini charvel

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
            Just my opinion...but it looks like there are at least 3K ART series out
            there in each color scheme. 9,000 to 11,000 made imo. That means
            NO COLLECTIVITY AT ALL! They should be going for around $900
            in 10 years! Warren D's? At least 200 out there...im guessing though...
            Ho-hum never mind... at least I have a low-ish serial number on my EVH Art.
            Anyways, I will never give that axe up.. Its my fave player!.
            www.vendetta-theband.com
            www.atomhawk.com

Comment

From what I know, there were 15 of each one in the initial run. That batch got held up due to the licensing issues. Since then they have been rolling out in small batches. I have been trying to track the serial #s when they hit Ebay, the dealers and when a board member buys one. It doesn't seem like they have made a huge number of these guitars (yet) and no where near the number of EVHs that were produced.

Comment

Working...
              X