production model uk availability.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• production model uk availability.

Ive seen enough of them on ebay but im going to get stung for import duty, so can i get one in a shop in the uk?
    no sig.....

Guitar Guitar in Newcastle are getting one of each model, I dont think they are getting the Candy Tangerine, I pre ordered mine ages ago , but they are getting the black version.

Give em a call or e mail them. they might redo there order from the rep

GUITARGUITAR are the UK's largest guitar retailer online & in-store. Buy across 7 shops, 1000s of guitars & musical instruments with free next day delivery.
    www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

They're supposed to be arriving at UK dealers next month (Sept). Like Jedi I pre-ordrered mine a while ago but, from what I can gather, stock is going to be limited so it might be worth getting one on order.

I thought about importing direct but, with shipping and taxes, it does work out more than the suggested UK price, plus you wouldn't have UK dealer back-up.

Comment

what sort of prices?
        no sig.....

Comment

Originally posted by asix View Post
          what sort of prices?
          I got mine ordered for £549... and only had to pay 10% deposit, but I paid £150 anyway to ease the final payment.

But its the best deal I`ve found so far
          www.vendetta-theband.com
          www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Wowie...that is a good price.
            http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Originally posted by wanthairspray View Post
              Wowie...that is a good price.
              It is, I got identical quotes from 2 places at 629. But that still seems a fair price for what you're getting.

Comment

A quick update on the new Charvels, straight from the horses mouth..........UK delivery is now late November/early December. The price is also under review, which is a little bit of a pain as I'd already been quoted a price. I just hope that we don't get over inflated prices as usual in the UK.

Steve (PJ's Guitar Centre)

Comment

Yike`s I`d better get on to my guitar shop to check this out... This is not good

I`m real good mates with the guys who work there so they should keep there word on the price I was quoted.

And December... that`s ages away WAAAA!!!
                  www.vendetta-theband.com
                  www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Originally posted by JediHalen View Post
                    Yike`s I`d better get on to my guitar shop to check this out... This is not good

I`m real good mates with the guys who work there so they should keep there word on the price I was quoted.

And December... that`s ages away WAAAA!!!
                    I just hope that we can keep the prices as quoted, £549 is a very low price considering the margins, it may be a fact that we have to pay more than that to buy them in.

Steve

Comment

and they more than likely will not be getting the custom colors....

dont be suprised if you get only black for the first couple of runs....

but thats just the rumor I heard at NAMM... not a definate thing.. but definately not getting the first colors, as not all US dealers got the first set of Custom colors
                      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

This just gets even better !
                        www.vendetta-theband.com
                        www.atomhawk.com

Comment

nah, its not a bad thing...

I dont even think Mike realized just how big of a HOME RUN he was gonna hit with these things!

instock inventory

Comment

Not a bad thing!!!

I ordered that guitar the split second they were announced. It`s just not fair I tell ya!!!

Once you have ordered something in good faith, they should keep their word. It`s not like I just waited and ordered one yesterday. That I can understand.
                            www.vendetta-theband.com
                            www.atomhawk.com

Comment

well the dealer should not have let you order them, as I was told that they werent going to be available outside the states for a while... but thats not the dealers fault, its the distributor...

I meant not a bad thing as in for Charvel... you obviously got hosed....

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                              X