No announcement yet.

Charvel 2nd Batch - Colors Revealed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now if they only put a real floyd on these badboys...

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
      The way I prefer a Tele is with Charvel/Jackson pointy headstock... It looks so much more metal that way... yeah a metal tele, pretty cool in my book.
      Maybe for you, but probably not for JCMI.

I do find it odd that Charvel Model 7s sell very well on Ebay but Jackson JTXs do not. Even the Charvel TTX (precursor to the JTX) doesn't go anywhere.

Leads me to believe Budman has almost all the Model 7s ever made
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Tele`s with pointy headstocks and Floyds remind me of Mick Mars "Girl`s girl`s girl`s" guitar.
        www.vendetta-theband.com
        www.atomhawk.com

Comment

If you look at the screenshot, the green SoCal looks like it has a gold neckplate?

"that green So-Cal would be killer. Is that a Gold neckplate I spy or just camera flash?" .

.. I use Photoshop, and photography quite a lot in my job, and that does not look like camera flash to me.
          Besides... gold compliments green so well
          Last edited by JediHalen; 08-28-2008, 11:45 AM.
          www.vendetta-theband.com
          www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I think you guys seeing a gold plate are nuts. looks silver to me with just some typical color distortion.

with all the other uniform (cost-saving) features you expect gold hardware out of nowhere?

maybe that means the blue one next to it is indeed a 12-string?
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by JediHalen View Post
              If you look at the screenshot, the green SoCal looks like it has a gold neckplate?

"that green So-Cal would be killer. Is that a Gold neckplate I spy or just camera flash?" .

.. I use Photoshop, and photography quite a lot in my job, and that does not look like camera flash to me.
              Besides... gold compliments green so well
              Looks to me like incandescent lighting with a camera that isn't 'removing enough red/yellow' or 'natural light' flourescent lights and a camera thinking its basic floros and removing blue, resulting in more red/yellow.

Comment

black hardware...
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                X