Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for keven maynard

Hi keven,

Are you the original owner of a 84 charvel 3990?

No such person exists.

Seriously.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

oops, sorry. ment "K" or maynard. The guy that is one of the admistrators. He will know. It is a 84 Zebra charvel strat.

Comment

I did own 3990 ...

This might explain the whole Kevin, K, Karyn "guy" thing

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hi,

My uncle dropped off 2 charvels which one may have been owned by you. Just wondering if you ordered it or you owned it at one point. Jeff Mentioned about keven Maynard owning it at one point and said he was on the board. Just wondering? Jeff took off to Il for awhile as far as I know.

colt

Comment

nope it was definetly owned by me but I never ordered it. I bought it from Sam Ash in NY as the 2nd owner. I sold it and it eventually ended up with Jeff.
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hey, Thanks " k" Thanks for the info. Yea, going into college and jeff bought over 2 guitars which I have loved for a long time an asked me to keep them for a while. He talked about the zebra mentioning your name. Anyway, I got both tiger and zebra and feeling good right now. The tiger and zebra are in the gallery

cheers

colt

Comment

Hey " K " you are always cool with me my friend. Thanks for your patients!!

colt

Comment

The Zebra is a nice guitar but sadly one I never fully bonded with so I sold it. Funny enough I sold it for $550, crazy cheap

I hope everything is ok with Jeff..He seemed like a cool dude

Comment

Thats ok, Jeff bought for $800.00 back in 2000. Bought it as a junk guitar and now has been fixed up. plays great! sounds great! The way it is set up is cool too. I can tune it anyway I want... D-tune and so on it is cool!! Thanks for your input my man!

colt

Comment

Hi "K" , Yes, jeff is way cool but is having problems. He is going back to a place called Hazelden. Enuf said

colt

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
                        Thanks for your patients!!
                        He is referring people to you? Dr. Feelgood....

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                          He is referring people to you? Dr. Feelgood....

Oh, good work! Now I have Motley Crue stuck in my head!

Oh, and hopefully this Jeff dude's okay.
                          Last edited by Ben...; 08-26-2008, 12:47 PM.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

LOL! Thats good Man! I hope he will dry out.

colt

Comment

I sold it for $550, crazy cheap
                              Got any other you want to sell that cheap.
                              I really love that 95ish san dimas purple quilt one.

Comment

Working...
                              X