X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That candy green looks awesome...too bad I wont ever have the money

Comment

Originally posted by Stinkbug View Post
      Thats a good idea...in fact lets all pitch in for everyone and then we can all have one for Christmas!
      Everyone buy one for the person to thier left then. Whoever is to my right can start.
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

me likey greenie
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

That red tele is the Mut's nuts...gimme gimme gimme !!

Comment

The blue san dimas stile 1 isn't pinging the old GAS meter as much as I thought it would. Too much of a primary color as opposed to a metallic blue maybe? I'll hold off until a pagan gold So Cal comes along.
            Dave

Comment

^ That's my main problem with the blue, too. Solid blue, IMO, never really works on guitars, it need to be a trans blue, or a darker metallic one.

The green just looks terrible on the So-Cal in that picture, it makes the maple look nasty and the maple makes the green look nastier. All three guitars look like Squiers with those finishes. I'm waiting to see some proper pictures, though, the last run of colours looked better in the pics you guys took than the promo ones.
              Why so serious?

Comment

Originally posted by DHardmanJr View Post
                The blue san dimas stile 1 isn't pinging the old GAS meter as much as I thought it would. Too much of a primary color as opposed to a metallic blue maybe?
                It says "Candy" so it is a metallic blue.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Is there as better pix of these guitars? I think it was HC that posted the bigger pix of the 1st batch.
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    It says "Candy" so it is a metallic blue.
                    Maybe I just need to see better pictures. It's true that the Candy Tangerine one looks much more metallic in person than in pictures. Maybe the blue one is the same way.
                    Dave

Comment

It should be safe to assume that they will look as good in person as the Candy Tangerine does.
                      Those who wait now may not get in on them later.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Some of you guys must be smokin' crank. I usually hate blue guitars, but that candy blue kicks ass. And the candy green is even better. I'd be buying a green SoCal right now, if I didn't already have a custom in that color.

Comment

yeah, candy refers to the type of paint it is.. VERY metallic looking color.. but without really visable "flakes"

thats why the socal was soooo awesome in orange.. it just pop'd....

so, thats why they went with all candy colors (the pagan gold is a candy as well I think)

Brian, if you want that green one, tell dennie to get it for me and I will see him on thursday (i am his "home store" so to speak, cuz I kix ass)

I am guessing that I need 4 green ones as Phil needs one too, so hopefully I can get it
                          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

double post for the lose...

FTL!!
                            Last edited by Jacksonite; 09-07-2008, 11:10 AM.
                            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Is Charvel still gonna produce the colors from the last batch? If not, when they're done releasing all the colors are they gonna produce guitars with colors from the past?

Comment

Originally posted by mike-o View Post
                                Is Charvel still gonna produce the colors from the last batch? If not, when they're done releasing all the colors are they gonna produce guitars with colors from the past?
                                I think they only do about 150 each style for the non-black guitars each quarter. So, when they run out, they run out. Not sure if they will ever repeat a color in the future.
                                Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X