Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, Today's The Day The CT Gets Put Back Together...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
      what's with the cream colored pickup selector?
      I know, I know, i'm gonna change that ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
        I know, I know, i'm gonna change that ASAP.
        what are you planning on changing it to?

Comment

That looks so good!

I gotta change out the cream coloured pickup covers on my Strat. I got Fender Noiseless pickups for it. They sound amazing but they come with creme covers, not white. I originally put them in because they say "Noiseless" on them but now they just look bad because I can't find a matching pick guard and all that stuff.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

that came out looking gret Ralph, major improvement to my eyes...I'd like to do that to one of the green ones
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

out of curiosity, did you take out the black studs from the old floyd and put in silver ones? I can't tell from the pic.
              Last edited by Foulacy; 09-18-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
                out of curiosity, did you take out the black studs from the old floyd and put in silver ones? I can't tell from the pic.
                Yes.

Comment

Working...
                X