Quick SD1 action video clip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick SD1 action video clip...

Playing sucks, but the guitar and amp sound great.

I put in a pair of Suhr Aldrich pickups, stainless steel Floyd parts and a titanium trem block. The guitar plays and sounds grreeat and has quickly become my #1 since getting it in July.

Go easy on me... I had surgery to remove my gall bladder a week ago...hence my goofy stance. :ROTF:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rock on,me likes Mr.Scary. Sounds really good,nice guitar/amp tone.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Freakin' Awesome!!!
      Ratt & Roll

Comment

Sounds great! Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Awesome tone! Don't knock your playing....sounded good to me!
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Tone and playing were amazing. Much better than me.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Thanks guys. I knock my playing because 10 minutes before I pulled out the camera, I played the song flawlessly. Once the camera came out...

Comment

Dude that was amazing, you totally nail the Lynch stuff! Could you please tell me about that Marshall, what model/year is it? What effects where used, where there any stomp-boxes involved?

Sorry for all the questions but I've never seen anyone nail Lynch on a Marshall like that since.. well since Lynch in his glory days (he probably couldn't do it as good as you now, well maybe if he's been "rebuilding" his chops lately, I'm not up-to-date on that).
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

That was fucking amazing. Awesome playing Dave!!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by psychodave View Post
                    playing sucks, but the guitar and amp sound great.

i put in a pair of suhr aldrich pickups, stainless steel floyd parts and a titanium trem block. The guitar plays and sounds grreeat and has quickly become my #1 since getting it in july.

Go easy on me... I had surgery to remove my gall bladder a week ago...hence my goofy stance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37dwrltcryg

very cool! :d

Comment

Nice tone dude! nailed mr. scary

Comment

Very cool!!! Mr. Scary is still a great song!!
                        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                          Dude that was amazing, you totally nail the Lynch stuff! Could you please tell me about that Marshall, what model/year is it? What effects where used, where there any stomp-boxes involved?

Sorry for all the questions but I've never seen anyone nail Lynch on a Marshall like that since.. well since Lynch in his glory days (he probably couldn't do it as good as you now, well maybe if he's been "rebuilding" his chops lately, I'm not up-to-date on that).
                          Thanks for the kind word guys...

The Marshall is a 1978 Super Lead modded by Mark Cameron for gain. It is called the Aldrich mod. I am using a Timmy pedal for a little bit of hair with the amp set on 70% of its gain. I am using an iso box to get a line level to go into a Roctron Intellifex, into a Rane PQ15 (to get rid of some of the high end fizz from the Intellifex) into a Carvin DMC150 power amp. Both cabs are loaded with celestion blackback 30's w/ 55hz.

Comment

Great playing, Dave! Is that the Marshall you brought to Ivan's a couple years ago?
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn, I didn't think it was possible to get a good sound on youtube but I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X