Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
    Looks great, K.

Are those pearl tuner buttons? Or just the flash?
    They are pearl Pat ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Very nice! Extremely classy!
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
        Hey Trace,

Been meaning to drop you a line. I love that new Tele ..nice job
        Thanks ~K~...I have been in a Tele mood lately and I am trying some different things.

Once again kudos on the Jake make over...love it...the tuner buttons are cool.

You need to try and get down for a visit.
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

After seeing the closeup of your headstock, it appears that this was one of those limited runs that were made not so long ago. Is that what this is?
          When you said these came a Custom and SDS's, I was wondering what you meant by that.
          If this is one of those limited runs, how many were made, do you remember?
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
            After seeing the closeup of your headstock, it appears that this was one of those limited runs that were made not so long ago. Is that what this is?
            When you said these came a Custom and SDS's, I was wondering what you meant by that.
            If this is one of those limited runs, how many were made, do you remember?
            Yup .I'm the one who spec'd the run...

quantity=10
            Bridge=Custom 5 - Sh-14
            Neck and middle- Dimarzio SDS-1 or DP-111's

To the best of my knowledge they are the only charvels with the bulleted trussrod

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...4&postcount=13
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yeah that Bullet trussrod was another giveaway, cause I dont remember seeing that on another Charvel equipped like this.
              Good job on gettin the ball rolling on this!
              Did you have some obstacles getting around the 'artist similar' rule? The slanted singles were probably one no-no right?

And one more question for ya, Did Jake's White Charvel have those pearl tuner knobs on it, or were they chrome?

Thanks for your help K
              'Howling in shadows
              Living in a lunar spell
              He finds his heaven

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                  Yeah that Bullet trussrod was another giveaway, cause I dont remember seeing that on another Charvel equipped like this.

Good job on gettin the ball rolling on this!

Did you have some obstacles getting around the 'artist similar' rule?

The slanted singles were probably one no-no right?

And one more question for ya, Did Jake's White Charvel have those pearl tuner knobs on it, or were they chrome?

Thanks for your help K

Yeah I did a lot of B'Sin to get it done. The slants were a no no for sure so I went with a universal route. We changed the crome jack to black. The board is ebony instead of rosewood.

Jakes had the perloid tuners.

Comment

Where there's a will there's a way! < perfect example.
                    You had most of the bases covered, so you had minimal mods to do, so that worked out pretty good for ya.
                    I can only imagine the BS you were feedin them.
                    'Howling in shadows
                    Living in a lunar spell
                    He finds his heaven

Comment

Sweetness!

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                        Yeah I did a lot of B'Sin to get it done.
                        Why a lot of BS? It's probably just a Fender neck and body with a Charvel logo... just like Jake's!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now why would you want to go and slant the pickups like that?
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                          X