Incoming!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming!!!!

My gear pimp called me a couple of days ago and this baby shall be in my hands either later today or tomorrow.
    A pretty Std. CS Charvel with a special neck backshape (a fuller C), heavy rolled FB edges, MOP dots, one piece QS neck blank, compound radius, my choice of PUPSand mixed hardware.
    Thanks Matt for an easy transaction!!

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

very nice. Great colour
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah that green really pops. Why the black hardware on the headstock though?
      Scott

Comment

Looks great! Congrats.

Kind of reminds me of something, but I can't quite place what.

P.S. - How long did it take? Just curious, as I've got a couple in the pipe right now.

Comment

That's a nice combo of color and pickup array, it's sort of uncommon.
          What's the compartment for on the back? Surely the jack could be accessed from under the pickguard even though it's on the side of the guitar.
          Very nice!
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I may have some mods in mind for it, but will see.
            The hardware mix I picked up other guitars I've seen
            I do not know abut the little compartment though, I'll check it when I get it.
            It took about 6 to 7 months.

Can't wait!!!!!

Comment

Very nice. But it's got a skunk stripe and still no truss rod access at the headstock?!? I don't get it.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i think the black hardware is nice, keeps it from looking like a fender.

Comment

Sweet! nice guitar... go Vai!
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Awsome.

I love fender. I would love to send a "press kit" to the legal dept. Best part about it is, this reminds me of "dont ask dont tell". LOL!
                    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Please don't.... I wen't through hell of a tricycle with two flat tires to get this one. Almost gave up on it more than twice but Matt kept the fire burning.
                      Props to that man, first class and I am a happy as "pig in shit" client, isn't that what it is all about?

Comment

Very nice!
                        -Chris

Comment

The side-mounted jack is too far back behind the pickguard to have gone in through the top, so the rear cover is where the jack is.

And Joe, the skunkstripe with heel-adjust would be right for a 1-piece neck.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Looks cool!!
                            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              And Joe, the skunkstripe with heel-adjust would be right for a 1-piece neck.
                              Ah. I still don't know why anyone would not go with the adjustment at the headstock to make it easier.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X