Incoming!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
    Please don't.... I wen't through hell of a tricycle with two flat tires to get this one. Almost gave up on it more than twice but Matt kept the fire burning.
    Props to that man, first class and I am a happy as "pig in shit" client, isn't that what it is all about?
    Cool. I would never do that man (just jokes). Glad (and impressed) you got this one done.
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Smokin' !!! love that thing mate!

Comment

That is sweet! Great score!
        There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

I finally got to thoroughly check it out today.
          The neck pocket is tighter than Olga's box in 11th grade.
          Finish is flawless, not the lightest but no the heaviest. Well balanced and the neck sure feels like a CS type of deal.
          I am very impressed.

I fully expect ted to do PUP "changes".. you know? make it look more like a Rock Star.

Well, I'll be damned but the SD TB-11 through the Mesa RK just freaking rocked! I played it and messed around until I felt like running off the honeymoon stage but the thing kept rocking.
          Fuck it! took it to the VHT SIGX and it sounded better. Now Im don't know what to do, well I actually do. Until further notice the axe is staying as it is.

As much as we like to bitch about the CS and what not, The setup was very good (I may lower the FR a bit but not too much), frets are smooth as silk, tight neck pocket, finish is perfect. I can't find something to bitch at!

I am very happy. Thanks Matt!
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Cool axe, glad you're digging it Jose. Always a pleasure doing business with you my friend!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

nice woodchopper.
              that first pic, almost looks like no fret markers.
              very Vai.
              A++
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

very cool...definitely digging it

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Ah. I still don't know why anyone would not go with the adjustment at the headstock to make it easier.
                  This isn't the truss rod adjustment in this pic?

Comment

No, that's a wood plug over where the truss is installed. The truss rod adjustment is at the heel.

Comment

I like the color and black/chrome hardware
                      Jeff Smeltz

Comment

THX guys.
                        Been playing the heck out of it in the last couple of days. Very very comfy, slightly beefier than a normal Charvel. Jumbo frets and heavily rolled FB edges.
                        The bridge pup keeps blowing me away.

As far as the truss rod adjustment.... I don't particularly care too much for where it is. Sure it is convenient at the headstock, but I set them up once and rarely have to go back for a reset, specially on QS necks. Maybe I've just been lucky.

This axe kicks arse.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                        X