Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who installed the allen key holder on your new SD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who installed the allen key holder on your new SD?

I am just curious as to who actually installed the allen key holder on your new SD?

On any other guitars perhaps?

On guitars that are keepers that will get a lot of use I put the allen wrench holder on there. So one is on my So Cal.
    Dave

Comment

Nah - I never use those things so I left it off. The bigger question - who's ripped off the fender licensing sticker?
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        Nah - I never use those things so I left it off. The bigger question - who's ripped off the fender licensing sticker?

ME.

EJ

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Took the fender sticker off mine. Haven't install the allen key holder and don't intend to. I just keep the keys with the extra strings. Don't see a reason to have them on the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by ejpii View Post
            ME.

EJ
            +1 and it was nice that they at least made it easy to peel off without residue
            Dave

Comment

I didn't install the key holder, but instead I ripped off the Fender sticker and replaced the volume knob and the strap buttons

Comment

I took off the sticker. I screwed the allen key holder onto the inside of my case so it'll always be in there. I like the fact that we had the option with these, unlike the USA Jacksons which automatically have the allen holder installed.
                My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
                  I took off the sticker. I screwed the allen key holder onto the inside of my case so it'll always be in there. I like the fact that we had the option with these, unlike the USA Jacksons which automatically have the allen holder installed.
                  Not true. My new PC-1 Solar didn't have it installed. Maybe it's just a Strathead thang.
                  Good deals with:
                  Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
                  X