SD Color Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Color Question

First I have to admit, until the new SD's came out I normally skipped over the Charvel part of this forum (I know, bad jerry no cookie)

Anyway, I guess in a way this is more for the dealers then anyone else

How quickly are the colors selling out? And is there any hints of what colors are coming out?

It'ls going to be another good two months before I can raise cash for a new guitar, and I am in love with the green so I'm just wondering if there's a chance of them being around still.

If not I'm sure whatever others come out there'll be something I like, but I thought I would ask.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Right now only the SOCAL is available in Green...The SD was REd the 1st batch and Blue this batch...Not sure if they will be offering Green for the SD...Im thinkin with enough demand they proly will...In CT we only have two dealers they both got one green each and i took one of em...Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by jaypelaz View Post
      Right now only the SOCAL is available in Green...The SD was REd the 1st batch and Blue this batch...Not sure if they will be offering Green for the SD...Im thinkin with enough demand they proly will...In CT we only have two dealers they both got one green each and i took one of em...Good Luck
      My bad, I meant the Socal.

It's not the end of the world if they don't, I'm looking forward to seeing what colors come out in the near future. Do they ever drop any hints ?
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Someone posted the second batch colors here about 2-3 weeks before they were available

Comment

If they do a pearl white SD or SoCal - I'm all over it. It would be like the younger step child of my Model 4.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
            If they do a pearl white SD or SoCal - I'm all over it. It would be like the younger step child of my Model 4.
            compared to your Model 4 the SoCal is like Aragorn in Return of the King.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
            X