Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modded Tangerine So Cal and Modded Pagan Gold Tele

Hey Guys,
    I finished modding my Candy Tangerine So Cal and one of my employees modded his Pagan Gold Tele. Here's some pics in case anyone is interested. Also of interest is the serial numbers of all three of these guitars. Pretty low numbers for production models huh?

Pagan Gold Tele just has the same pickup models in it in zebra, cream pickup rings and a push pull pot to split the coils.

Candy Tangerine has all chrome hardware including a 1983 Floyd Rose off of a Kramer. It has a Duncan Custom/59 Hybrid in the bridge and a '59 in the neck.

Also there's a picture of my black SD1, now with shiny pickup rings, a shiny black knob and a Duncan Custom in the bridge.

I am really digging these new guitars!

God I love battered old rusty Floyds, They just look cool All you need to do now is play it for for a few months till the neck gets grubby!

Lovin the zebra pickups too
    Nice mods mate.
    www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Interesting serials, too. Those should be Custom or Retro serials, IIRC. The majority of the 2008 Production models have all been 6 digits starting with 00.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

great changes...I really like the look of the chrome Floyd and zebra pkus on your So Cal!
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

awesome, love that Tele look
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Isn't the neck pickup on the So-Cal upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by vondran View Post
              Isn't the neck pickup on the So-Cal upside down.

Oops, yes it is now that you mention it. I'll fix it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X