New Charvels $775 in the Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvels $775 in the Bay Area

I have no affiliation with this store I just thought I'd let you guys know because there is a heck of a sale going on at my local music store right now. Old color Style 1's $775, new colors $850, So-cal's $850, Style 2's are $775 I believe. BRAND NEW w/ gig bag. They have all the color's except tangerine. But maybe they have one you could call em. This is at Gelb Music in Redwood City, CA. Sale ends Saturday at store close. Also, just about everything in the store is priced rediculously low. I'm talkin' everything, new or old. All those new nova fx pedals are $200 instead of 250. Brand new EMG's are $65 for 81's and 85's. So maybe someone can get their hands on a new so-cal!?
    Last edited by Foulacy; 10-11-2008, 12:11 AM.

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
    I have no affiliation with this store I just thought I'd let you guys know because there is a heck of a sale going on at my local music store right now. Old color Style 1's $775, new colors $850, So-cal's $850, Style 2's are $775 I believe. BRAND NEW w/ gig bag. They have all the color's except tangerine. But maybe they have one you could call em. This is at Gelb Music in Redwood City, CA. Sale ends Saturday at store close. Also, just about everything in the store is priced rediculously low. I'm talkin' everything, new or old. All those new nova fx pedals are $200 instead of 250. Brand new EMG's are $65 for 81's and 85's. So maybe someone can get their hands on a new so-cal!?

That's where I bought my CT back in July (probably why they don't have one ). Nice dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
      That's where I bought my CT back in July (probably why they don't have one ). Nice dudes.
      ha awesome! i've played your guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
        ha awesome! i've played your guitar!
        Or you played mine . I picked up my CT in July there as well at 10% off the $999 MSP. I wish they had a 90 day price guarantee as the current prices a sweet.

Definitly great prices at Gelb right now. I went in on Thursday night and it's hard not to buy anything at the prices they have posted. I also posted a thread on this, but wasn't sure we're allowed to mention prices. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85911

Comment

ah. i think only thursday night is the private sale and then the rest of the weekend is public sale.

Comment

That is about the right price they go for in the "fair" market.

The new FMIC pricing strategy worked on the first go 'round to some extent, but with the David Gilmour Strat pricing and the second release of the MIA Charvel Strats the gig is up!
            Only a dildo will pay the MAP price.

That you you for bringing it up!! some are afraid to expose their source.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
            X