• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fretburner View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little candy action! LOL

I KNEW you'd have one eventually It's no GMW, but it sure is purty
    I gotta get back up to Lewiston soon !
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
      I KNEW you'd have one eventually It's no GMW, but it sure is purty
      I gotta get back up to Lewiston soon !
      LOL, I should have just purchased yours! Did you ever sell it? I'll tell yeah, This production So Cal has TONE! I've done a few things to it it like buffed the frets, dropped in a OFR with a brass big block, Brass knob, strap buttons, & toggle. Next thing is to drop in some cream pups.

Let me know if you head back up to Maine!

Comment

purple and zebra

Comment

Originally posted by Fretburner View Post
          LOL, I should have just purchased yours! Did you ever sell it? I'll tell yeah, This production So Cal has TONE! I've done a few things to it it like buffed the frets, dropped in a OFR with a brass big block, Brass knob, strap buttons, & toggle. Next thing is to drop in some cream pups.

Let me know if you head back up to Maine!

Yeah i sold it. I am up in Maine every week working on the house. I'll hit you up some Saturday and we'll have a couple beers and jam...
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I'm diggin' the purp[le and orange myself...moreso the orange. Those zebra's make it!
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
              I'm diggin' the purp[le and orange myself...moreso the orange. Those zebra's make it!
              Here's a couple other shots. The Tango is a killer. OFR with old style pivot screws.

It's got a sick birdseye neck with clay dots.

Comment

omg that neck!! holy birdseye! looks like someone dipped it in chocolate butter.

Comment

Rarely do I say "Holy ****" but I did once I saw that orange guitar! WOW!!!

Comment

Pat:I had to go check that blue,just got back from Parkway and man does that blue pop.
                    I reminds me of the Subaru Rally blue that the STI's come in. Tom or Matt were not there,so I didn't talk about trades etc. They had the Green So-Cal too.
                    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Yeah, the pics don't do the finish justice at all. Very cool color. And that's coming from someone who typically has a strong distaste for most blue guitars.

I really dig the candy tangerine too, though, Andy. The only reason I didn't buy one is that I already have one orange guitar (above).

Comment

Well...nothing is gonna top the purple and the orange, but here's mine anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                          Let's see. I followed all of the program rules. Had the eligible for "cashback" icons throughout the purchase and payment. And then Ebay failed to send the e-mail message with a link to actually get the cashback.

Per their "help" pages, I've tried to get help from both Ebay and Live.com through e-mailing both of their supports. Other than a request from Live techs for more info, neither Ebay nor Live.com has responded to my messages. It's been over a week. Not "yes", not "no". Just no response.

When someone promises cashback and doesn't fullfill it, that's getting ripped off.
                          ====
                          I had the same thing happen to me. I did 3 CashBack deals. The first 2 went smoothly, but on the 3rd, the email just didn't show up - just like what you're dealing with. I clicked on Microsoft's help area on live.com and initiated a chat session with their tech support. They seemed interested in helping and would get the details and promise to look into it. I had to do this 3 times, over a period of about a week, but eventually, the email appeared, and it turned out fine. The last tech support rep I chatted with said he was sending it to "accounting" - and it was after that that the email appeared, so maybe the same will happen for you.

Anyway, good luck. This is how I got through this, and I expect it will work for you, too.

Comment

I've tried chat, e-mail, everything. All I get in response is "we're looking into it" and Ebay & Live blaming each other. I think I'm getting shafted.

Comment

Working...
                            X