Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like this finish on a Production Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like this finish on a Production Series?

im not to keen on the green centre but otherwise its ok. I think the yellow should be a richer darker yellow rather than a lemon yellow.
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

White in the middle would me better no?
      '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
      '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
      custom made Les Paul
      VOX Tonelab LE
      Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
      ADA MP1
      BBE 422A
      Lexicon MPX-G2
      ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
      Support Your Local 81

Comment

IMHO, the pattern to the black stripes screams "aftermarket refin". In places, it's shaped more like flames than tigerstripes.

It's not that it looks bad, per se. It's a cool, well done graphic. It just doesn't look "Charvel". It looks like someone's non-original effort to imitate Charvel. More a question of the style in which it was done, rather than what was done - if that makes sense.

Comment

No good! Coming from a 43 year old! To each his own.

Comment

I like the orignal yellow bengal on USA Selects, tho some don't have a pronounced orange burst as others do.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

So what is the deal with that. Is Scott offering a "custom" paint option on USA production models for an upcharge?
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                It's not that it looks bad, per se. It's a cool, well done graphic. It just doesn't look "Charvel". It looks like someone's non-original effort to imitate Charvel. More a question of the style in which it was done, rather than what was done - if that makes sense.

hmmmmmm. never was fan of the green/yellow. It's striking, but I have to agree that it looks like an attempt to recreate the spirit of the original. Like comparing a new Dodge Challenger to the original '70 model. The new one is great, maybe better than the original, but it's not the original.

But if you like green/yellow, and if you like the graphic then it's a winner because it looks like a real nice job. Whoever did the work did a good job creating it. I agree with shreddermon 100%.
                Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

no
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                  X