New/old guy saying Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/old guy saying Hi

First time posting here, I have been playing Fender strats for years, resently picked up a new Charvel San Dimas from TMZ it's a cs special run, natural.I have not had this much fun playing since my original Charvels in the 80's! love this thing!

[IMG]
    Last edited by norton333; 11-21-2008, 10:49 PM.

Welcome to the greatest forum in the world right here!
    Very nice Charvel!
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Welcome! I really like the grain on the body and on the headstock.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

welcome...nice looking Charvel!
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

No Floyd? Nice guitar, anyway. Love the natural finish look. And the single humbucker and volume knob? Way to go. Does it scream? Wail? Growl?
          8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Nice fiddle!

Comment

Thanks guy's, as for the floyd, I had to ease into this, remember, I've been playing vintage style strats for years, was not sure how I would like this ,as I sold my last
              (original san dimas strathead)about 20yrs ago)Dusted off my pedals and had so much fun with this(it does scream, growl).I went right out and got a Boss GT-10.I feel like I'm 20 again, now I want one with a floyd, 1 hum, and cool color!
              Last edited by norton333; 11-22-2008, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Beautiful. One pickup, one knob, one god- that's all you need. I've had my eye on those Music Zoo Naturals since they came out with the flat black ones about 2 years ago, even called up about 'em. I would love to see more member pics of these guitars. You can't miss the little "Made in U.S.A." letters underneath the Charvel logo. norton333 my man- you have exquisitely impeccable taste. You made my day!

Comment

Thanks triplehold, these really are great, this one is a pinch under 7lbs, and the unfinished mohagany give it super tone and sustain.What really turned me on with this is the oil finished maple neck, with rolled edges, that's the thing that I can't keep my hands off from!

Comment

Reminds me of the Model 88...pure tone, no frills.
                    (OK, the 88 had the JT6 trem...but still, awesome tone).

Nice!

Comment

verey nice...something is very sexy about a vintage style charvel with vintage trem and single hum, it looks so good!

Comment

Looks great.
                        Bet it sounds just as nice.
                        Welcome!
                        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                        --floydkramer

Comment

I like this guitar a lot! Welcome to the forums!
                          "POOP"

Comment

It looks so nekkid! I want to attack that thing with some day-glo Krylon!
                            -------------------------
                            Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                            X