Always wanted one of these...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always wanted one of these...

Just never got around to ordering one, myself. Ebay saved me the trouble. One of the best classic Charvel graphics.

And the former owner sure nailed the specs, as far as I'm considered. With the possible exception of the pickups, it's almost exactly as I would've ordered for myself. Props to him - just a killer guitar.

That is sweet.
    Personally, I would have gone with an Ebony board but make no mistake - thats a keeper!
    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
    --horns666 - 12/29/08
    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Pat you will love the pkus...I own Brents other one (same pkus). Does yours have the PC1 neck carve....btw you got a great price on that one..enjoy.
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Yep, Trace - PC1 neck carve. Some real nice flamey in the neck, too. Also, it seems to have had the fretboard edges rolled specially, too. And, wow, this is one of the most acoustically loud pieces of alder I've ever heard. Definitely a very cool piece.

The jury is still out on the PUs. I've only played it through my little MicroCube so far. Need to crank up my full rig to get a better sense. Going to live with them for a while before deciding, anyway. We'll see if they grow on me.

Comment

Nice score Pat! I have it's sister with the PC1 carve...

Comment

WOW! very nice I think you will grow to love that pick up config.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Damn!! that thing is sexy!!!
              Very sweet indeed.
              PC1 neck carve? rolled edges? sounds like a spec I would have ordered myself!

Congrats dude!!
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Very nice Pat - I remember when Brent ordered that one....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Is Brent a member? If so, don't know his handle. He was very cool to deal with.

Comment

not sure of he is a member here..he is a member over on the Charvel board. In fact he was the one that got the ball going when we did the HRF batch order with Music Zoo.
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Schweet ! Ive been saying this since i got here... find one close enough
                      to your custom order specs anyway, and save 20 months of time, and
                      at least a Grand! It's "Brother" says hi'...

Comment

Very cool! Congrats. What Parallel Axis bridge pup is that; Original, Distortion or Blues Saraceno? I put the Distortion version in my RR1T and love it.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Very cool! Congrats. What Parallel Axis bridge pup is that; Original, Distortion or Blues Saraceno? I put the Distortion version in my RR1T and love it.
                          Blues Saraceno.

Comment

Nice. I'll take that pup off your hands if you ever decide to get rid of it.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Give me a while, Toe, but I may be in touch.

Comment

Working...
                              X