Neckswap on SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neckswap on SoCal

Some folks may recall this neck from the Shattered Glass Star I had.

The inlays and nutjob are definitely not factory, but I have no doubt it's a Jackson neck. Wide, flat, thin, and smooth as glass.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

What did you put the original on? If your interested in selling the original let me know.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not feeling that neck on that body. Between the reverse head and the triangle inlays... dunno.

How's she play with it?
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Yeah, what are you doing with the SoCal's original neck? If you want to sell it, I might be interested, too.

Comment

The neck plays like buttah

Granted, it's not the best aesthetic match for a Strat-shape, but it's a great neck.

As for the original, I'm sure if you look around you'll find it for sale somewhere
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Well its about damn time someone parted one of these things out!!!

Way to go, newc!!!
            Blank yo!

Comment

Yeah, I never could understand why no one else has done this yet. I mean, there are a couple of dealers on Ebay that had DK2M necks the first month they were available, but no one besides me has done a new Charvel? WTF?

Comment

It's early yet. They've only been out for - what? - six months or so? I'm sure we'll be seeing quite a few of these parted out in the future.

Comment

The only reason I would like a neck is to do a 1 hum. I hope thats an option they will do soon on these.

Comment

Originally posted by norton333 View Post
                    The only reason I would like a neck is to do a 1 hum. I hope thats an option they will do soon on these.
                    +10 im with you on that one

Comment

A one hum would be sweet....

Comment

1 hum/ 1sc Please!

Comment

Let's not degenerate this thread into another Production wish list.

Oh man, it would be so sweet if they did a white single hum... mmmmmmm
                          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            Yeah, I never could understand why no one else has done this yet. I mean, there are a couple of dealers on Ebay that had DK2M necks the first month they were available, but no one besides me has done a new Charvel? WTF?
                            The DK2M is 24 frets and it wont work on this body.
                            'Howling in shadows
                            Living in a lunar spell
                            He finds his heaven
                            Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by norton333 View Post
                              A 1-hum option on the new SoCal? Yes, indeed, you can do it yourself. It's called a pickguard change.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X